Today is the day Mumma Daze begins.
Well not truly, as the daze of motherhood for me began on the 8th January 2010. But this is where I will begin to share with other Mums or anyone who is interested in reading, my ups, downs, sideways and diagonal traipses through what is the daze of being a Mumma.
In this blog you will see..
· random thoughts that may or may not relate to children
· the rants and vents of a mother at the end of her tether
· reviews of ‘products’ that I love or hate…and if I hate them you’ll know it
· my hints and tips on saving money in your grocery (and other) shopping…because as you’ll come to learn.. I love a bargain
· recipes that I’ve tried, tested, probably failed, then tried again and again
· you will also hopefully, quite plainly, see the adoring love I have of being a working housewife and a mother to one precious little boy
so, enjoy, relax, provide feedback, stay a quiet follower, join in… I’ll be here J